Live Well Cheshire East
Cheshire East Council has launched a new online resource which improves access to information, advice and support to help residents ‘live well’.
Live Well Cheshire East includes information and advice covering a range of subjects such as health matters, community activities, care and support for adults, children’s services and the local offer for special educational needs and disabilities.
The site features an easy-to-use directory that brings together services, support and activities which residents can access across the borough.
The new directory signposts residents to a range of support services including home care, equipment and services to keep people safe and living independently at home for longer, as well as clubs and activities. Information about benefits and money management is also available.
Cheshire East will be providing public information events at the following locations from 10am-2pm:
· Tesco Extra, Vernon Way, Crewe, Monday, September 18;
· Congleton High Street, Tuesday, September 19;
· Poynton Civic Centre, Wednesday, September 20;
· Sandbach Town Hall, Thursday, September 21;
· Macclesfield Town Hall, Friday, September 22; and
· Nantwich town square, Saturday, September 23.
Further information on how to ‘live well’ can also be found at: