Shop local message !
Bollington Town Council is keen to promote the ‘shop local’ message as it keeps money in the local economy and supports jobs in the Bollington. Plus, local businesses often source their goods locally which helps to reduce the town’s carbon footprint.
We wish to launch a digital advent calendar to highlight a different Bollington business each day in December on the Council’s FaceBook page, from local shops, restaurants, cafés or pubs or businesses offering a service to the community.
Businesses will be paired randomly with a date and revealed advent calendar style in the countdown to Christmas.
Please send the following to Harriet on firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 25th November.
- Your name
- Your business name and opening hours
- Your business address and contact details
- What services your business offers
- Any special offers you wish us to feature
- One photo of your business (shop frontage or interior picture) ensuring any staff in the photo are happy to have their image shared on Bollington Town Council online forums.