Cost of Living Community Response Grant
Cheshire East Council is offering grants that will support the Voluntary, Community, Faith and Social Enterprise (VCFSE) sector in the borough to respond to the needs of Cheshire East residents through interventions, advice and support to act as a stopgap throughout the Cost-of-Living crisis.
The Cost of Living Community Response grants will be funded by the UK Government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund.
Cost-of-Living Community Response Grant project examples:
- Support VCFSE organisations to offer advice and signpost to services, particularly budgeting advice.
- Support VCFSE organisations to develop sustainable and affordable food for all such as social supermarkets.
- Support VCFSE organisations to develop and sustain hot meal delivery and/or food preparation services.
- Support and develop VCFSE networks and partnerships to ensure that services can collaborate, share and increase funding within the VCFSE sector.
- Support digital inclusion for communities.
- Operate a safe and welcoming space which can provide access to charging points, offer of a hot drink and/or meal, cost of Living advice and support, board games or/and small activities or a safe space for residents to attend to help with social isolation.
Closing date 5pm 10th November 2023