Bollington Town Council Grants
About the Grant Scheme
Bollington Town Council
annually awards grants from their budget to Voluntary Organisations in Bollington.
The Council is particularly keen to assist organisations that are concerned with the welfare of young people and the elderly in our community.
Grant Applications are invited during July and August each year and the Town Council will advertise when the current round of applications are being accepted.
For 2020 Applications will be accepted from 1st July to 21st August.
To apply complete the online form from this link. Please note you will have to send a copy of your most recent accounts for your application to be considered and these can be emailed separately to email@example.com
If you have any difficulty completing the form please get in touch on 01625 572985 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The application must be within or for the residents of the Town.
2. The application must come from a ‘not for profit’ or non-commercial organisation. Therefore any profits must be for the benefit of the local community.
3. The application must benefit the local community.
Generally, the Council does not fund:
1. Political or religious organisations
2. Individuals – unless the individual has been selected to represent the country or attend an event that will reflect positively on the Town.
3. Running costs or maintenance costs of the organisation.