Grant Applications are invited during July and August each year and the Town Council will advertise when the current round of applications are being accepted.
1. The application must be within or for the residents of the Town.
2. The application must come from a ‘not for profit’ or non-commercial organisation. Therefore any profits must be for the benefit of the local community.
3. The application must benefit the local community.
Generally, the Council does not fund:
1. Political or religious organisations
2. Individuals – unless the individual has been selected to represent the country or attend an event that will reflect positively on the Town.
3. Running costs or maintenance costs of the organisation.
Sign-up to our regular newsletters for latest news and events.