Freedom of Information Act 2000
As a council, it is important that we conduct our business as openly and transparently as possible.
This publication scheme commits Bollington Town Council to make information available to the public as part of its normal business activities. The information covered is included in the classes of information mentioned below, where this information is held by the Council. Additional assistance is provided to the definition of these classes in sector specific guidance manuals issued by the Information Commissioner.
Below you will find links to documents as published under our Freedom of Information Publication Scheme:
Bollington Recreation Ground
Bollington Town Guide
Class 1 - Who we are and what we do
- The Council
- Committee Structure
- Staff Structure
- Council and Committees Terms of Reference
- Calendar of Meetings
- Bollington Town and Ward Map
Class 2 – What we spend and how we spend it
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit
- Annual Governance and Accounting Return 2018-2019
- Accounts for Payment
- Notice of Public Rights and Publication of unaudited Annual Return
- Annual Report 2015/16
- Standing Orders
- Standing Orders Appendix 1 Financial Regulations
- Standing Orders Appendix 2 Code of Conduct
Class 3 – What our priorities are and how we are doing
- Neighbourhood Plan
Our Plan has been developed to respond as far as possible to the views of the Community expressed in the results from the Questionnaire in 2015 whilst satisfying requirements of the National Policy Planning Framework and the Cheshire East Local Plan. In May 2018 a Referendum overwhelmingly voted to approve the plan and a formal order has now been made by Cheshire East Council to make the Neighbourhood Plan become part of the statutory development plan.
- Strategic Planning Committee
Terms of Reference: to consider and make recommendations to Council concerning issues of strategic relevance to Bollington. To monitor, inform and approve the work of the following seven working groups; Footpaths & Bridleways, PCSO & Fire Service, Bollington Business Forum,Destination Bollington, Environmental, Friends of Bollington Recreation Ground, and to approve/formulate suitable recommendations to Council concerning their work
- Town Plan Visions and Objectives Advisory Committee
Terms of Reference : To develop the visions and objectives for a corporate plan for Bollington Town Council which embraces the full range of community aspirations. This would include the aspirations identified within the Neighbourhood Plan and outstanding issues from the former Town Plan. To make recommendations to the Council in support of the above aims.
Class 4 – How we make decisions
- Standing Orders
Standing Orders are the written rules of a local Council. They are used to confirm a Council's internal organisational, administrative and procurement procedures and procedural matters for meetings. They are not the same as the policies of a Council but they may refer to them.
Class 5 – Our policies and procedures
- Civic Hall Lettings Policy
- BTC General Privacy Notice for Parish Residents
- Data Retention Policy
- BTC Data Protection Policy
- BTC Communications Policy
- BTC Information Security Policy
- Risk Assessment Print Version
- Risk Assessment Word doc.
- Civic Hall Booking Form Print Version
- Civic Hall Booking Form - Editable Word doc.
- Civic Hall Booking Appendix 1
- Civic Hall Conditions of Hire
Civic Hall Conditions of Hire
- Freedom of Information Publication Scheme
- Complaints Policy
- Code of Conduct
Fees & Charges
- Civic Hall Fees and Charges
Civic Hall Fees and Charges effective from 1st April 2019
What's On Leaflets
Sign-up to our regular newsletters for latest news and events.