Need help? 

Cheshire East Council is responsible for our services. You can report a highways problem to them using their online fault reporting system. Please visit their dedicated page from this link or you can browse some common issues below and follow the links from there. If you have an issue with waste removal then follow the link under Household Waste Management.

There are also links to help you report a crime on a non-emergency number, and how to get in touch with the utility companies. 

Report a pothole

Report parking issues

 Report a road gulley 

Report Fly-Tipping

Report dog fouling

Report a faulty street light

Report an overgrown hedge

Contact the dog warden










Household Waste Management

Follow the link below to find your bin collection day, to report a missed bin collection or learn how to get help with waste disposal.

Recycling and waste collection

Recycling Centre opening information

police non-emergency contact details

Contact crimestoppers





Report a power cut


Report a fault with the water supply

Report a gas emergency








Other Useful numbers can be found here






Bollington for Business

There are over 500 businesses of all shapes and sizes operating out of Bollington, from local family butchers to nationwide haulage contractors. Use our new online directory to find them...

Find out more

Have Your Say

Submit your views and comments, we’d love to hear from you!

Voice your views

History & Heritage

Read about Bollington’s interesting history and uncover our heritage.

Discover Bollington

Your Council

Read about the latest developments in the Bollington community.

Read more

Contact Us

Need a telephone number? Want to know where we are on the map?

Contact us