- / White Nancy
White Nancy was built in 1817 by John Gaskell junior of North End Farm to commemorate the victory at the Battle of Waterloo. She stands at the top of the northern extremity of The Saddle of Kerridge, overlooking the village of Kerridge and the town of Bollington. She is often decorated to mark special occasion such as the Queen's Diamond Jubilee or the Olympics. Here we see her being restored to her pristine white.