Blocked Gully

Gullies and drainage

Cheshire East Council is responsible for gullies and drainage on the highway, including routinely emptying them and checking they are not a risk to the highway.

You can check which gullies are maintained and when they were last emptied on the gully tracker.
Priority is given to issues that give the biggest danger to road users or buildings.

To report a gully or drain issue, complete the online FixMyStreet form. If you feel the issue has not been resolved and/or the gully has not been emptied as per the gully tracker, report it to Bollington Town Council with the reference number to [email protected] for us to follow up.

More information on gully maintenance can be found on the Cheshire East Council webpage including the programme of priority jobs.