The Bollington Cross & Lowerhouse Conservation Area Review Consultation until 16th March
As part of the ongoing review of the Councils Conservation Areas, the community is being asked to give their views on the proposed boundary revisions and to comment on the revised appraisal and management plan for the area.
You are also invited to suggest any other actions you feel should be included. Bollington has a rich and varied history and the new conservation area will provide formal designation to this important part of the town.
- Bollington Cross and Lowerhouse Conservation Area Appraisal (PDF, 10MB)
- Bollington Cross and Lowerhouse Area Management Plan (PDF, 10MB)
Drop in sessions will be held at Bollington Library, Palmerston Street, Bollington, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK10 5JX on:
- Tuesday 11 February 5pm - 7pm
- Thursday 13 February 2pm - 4pm
- Wednesday 19 February 10am - 12pm
The consultation ends on 16 March 2020.