Volunteer Treasurer Wanted - 2nd Bollington Scouts
Would you like to help out your local Scout Group by volunteering to be their treasurer?
2nd Bollington Scout Group Treasurer's Role
- Be part of an active and fun committee for the Scouting Groups and the Scout Hut
- Bring new ideas to the committee
- Assist with fund raising events such as Quiz or Beer Festivals
- Meetings roughly 9 times a year in the pub!
- Pay in and obtain occasional cash out of the bank
- Pay bills and refund leaders for activities
- Annual Gift Aid submission
- Produce annual accounts
- Arrange insurance and utility companies
If you think you might be able to help please get in touch with