Bollington Town Council has a councillor vacancy for Central Ward. If you are interested in applying, please contact us on 01625 572985 or at [email protected].
- Advises the Council in a professional capacity and carries out the collectively agreed instructions of the Council.
- Prepares for, attends and minutes the meetings of the Council and Council Committees.
- Manages the officers and staff and ensuring Council assets and services are effectively managed and maintained.
- Responsible Finance Officer, ensuring the Financial Regulations are complied with.
- CiLCA (Certificate in Local Council Administration) qualified in 2010.
Bollington Town Hall
Telephone 01625 572985