Revised Police and Crime Plan
After a public consultation in autumn last year and liaising with key partners across the county, the revised Police and Crime Plan has been published.
The Plan sets out the Commissioner’s vision for policing, crime and community safety in Cheshire, as well as setting out how he will hold the Chief Constable to account to ensure that our police service delivers on these priorities.
The six key priorities for policing and crime in Cheshire from now until 2024 are to:
- Prevent and tackle crime
- Make Cheshire’s roads safer
- Deliver justice for victims of crime
- Protect vulnerable and at-risk people
- Improve public confidence in policing
- Modernise our police service
If you’d like to request a hard copy of the Plan, please email [email protected]