Are you struggling to find a suitable, secure role?
Whether you are registered for UC or not, if you are currently unemployed and not in education/training then the Springboard Cheshire ‘Bounce Back into Work’ programme could help you bridge the gap to your next job. The programme will provide you with up to 13 weeks’ personal mentoring and guidance
in support of your job search activities, including access to work placements and upskilling/training, and is completely free. Participants are also given access to the bespoke ‘Connect My Career’ online platform, with a wealth of resources, along with the opportunity for referrals to partners for particular
needs such as wellbeing and mental health.
- CV help, job search/applications & interview guidance
- Review strengths, skills, career options & aspirations
- Access jobs, work placements & training locally
- Exclusive FREE access to bespoke online platform ‘Connect My Career’
- Tailored programme up to 13 weeks enabling you to find the right opportunity for YOU
- Dedicated Employment Advisor
- Meet via video conferencing, phone or in person as suits you
Local resident, Helen Gretton, is an Employment Advisor on the programme. Contact Helen on 07552 393460 for more information and an informal chat about your return-to-work journey and aspirations.
Springboard Cheshire is funded by the European Social Fund to help unemployed adults across Cheshire East into employment post Covid. The programme is delivered through Career Connect.
Charity number: 1141077